Should you wish to render your services to the South African Government, you are required by law to demonstrate compliance with the Code of Good Practice by submitting a BBBEE certificate.
- Tenders, licences or concessions may be withheld for non-compliance.
- A compliant company gains competitive advantage over non-compliant companies.
- Your company achieves greater compliance when you purchase from suppliers with high compliance levels.
- Compliance creates economic opportunities and keeps you abreast of changes in the business landscape.
- Company gain investor confidence.
- Improves corporate image as a corporate citizen.
- Attracts other business opportunities from the industry players/professionals.